
(A zinger burger with cheese wedges .... ~ Photos taken by LollipOp ~)
I still felt uncomfortable having meal alone especially at the crowded places. Well, I am quite shy and felt very insecure to be alone after experienced some "incidents".
Having my KFC - the fastest way to finish up and go. People tend to look at me curiously. I bet they must be wondering how come this girl is eating alone there. In a big city, being alone is not really a big deal but here in this small town, it's a different story. So I had to pretend like real busy, playing with my phone and munch munch chew chew, finish and go. Ignoring their eyes and pretending that I did not care. That's really sucks ~!!! Uuggghhh~
2 comments:
i always eat alone... no big deal for me... don't have to care how people perceive you... just eat and act like normal...
Trying...but it's not easy ^.^
Post a Comment