Tuesday, December 7, 2010

-Little Gift-


Christmas is just around the corner. You will start to hear the Christmas songs being played at the shopping mall or shops. People start to do their christmas cum new year shopping. Everyone is in a holiday mood. Now everyone is celebrating Christmas although they forget the real meaning of Christmas. So Christmas today is not only celebrated by the Christian.

Anyway, I did my part as a social responsibility and did a small contribution to the society on this special, loving, heart-warming Christmas season. I believe that with my small effort today, it will make a difference to the world tomorrow. Okay, cut all those bullshitting ~ BUT I am really doing a charity by donating a gift to the Methodist Children Home. Hmmm ya, acting like a Santa Claus to the kids. I think that is quite meaningful so I decided to participate.


Little Gift is a non-profit group established by a number of girls. Their motto is lending a hand to the needy and do some charity or social works. So the idea is good, meaningful and kind.

Okay, now see what did I bought for the kid. It's a "Piggy Bank"~!!!! Don't look down on this cheap "piggy bank" (well, it's not cheap either~). The main reason I bought this cute bear money box is because it is for the kids aged between 7 - 17 years old and they are from the Children Home. So I hope that whoever get my gift will foster him/her to have a habit to save money for a better future.


Actually, I am terrible at wrapping a gift. I know I know. It's really sucks....But my mum also not good in wrapping a gift. So like mother like daughter....Lolz~ Both of us are figuring it out how to wrap the gift and end up, I decided just wrapped it as normal packaging. So there it goes....aren't it looks nice??!!

No comments: