Wednesday, December 8, 2010

-The VampiRe Diaries-


Sick of another vampire stories after the major hit of Twilight series around the world???? Everywhere you'll heard about the vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella, Twilight-related and books on vampire were on the best-selling shelves. Actually I am also quite sick of seeing so many vampire related books hit the shelves. Am I?? Alright....I admitted that I was once crazy over Edward Cullen too and the Twilight series had influenced me, making me so addicted to vampire story~

Now I am actually would like to introduce another vampire related story here. Well, the Vampire Diaries was totally different and worth your time to watch it. Trust me, the Vampire Diaries was much better than Twilight or any other vampire series. Vampire Diaries is an American supernatural-fantasy horror television series based on the book series of the same name by L.J.Smith. The premiered of Season 1 had attracted the largest audience across the world and now premiering Season 2 - till episode 10 at the moment.


Stefan Salvatore (starring by Paul Wesley) and Damon Salvatore (starring by Ian Somerhalder) were brothers who fell in love with the same girl, Katherine Pierce, 500 years ago and the brothers being haunted by the past they've had with Katherine. And now they fall in love with the same girl who looks similar to Katherine called Elena Gilbert. Elena is a mortal while both Salvatore brothers are vampires who were turned by Katherine. Elena soon found herself caught in a love tri-angle between Stefan and Damon. And there goes the story.....~

Almost 90% of online users love Damon Salvatore. Why??? I don't understand at all. I personally prefer Stefan Salvatore more. Majority of online users voted for Damon and Elena to be together. No!!! I really hope that it will be Stefan and Elena be together in the end. Or else I am going to boycott. Hmph!!! Just Kidding.

I am so so so in love with Stefan Salvatore. He is charming, good looking, and a very attractive, mysterious guy. That's why the moment I saw him on the first episode of Season 1, I had fallen in love with him and totally forget Edward Cullen. Aside from looking at the handsome guy, Nina Dobrev who is starring Katherine and Elena in the Vampire Diaries, is another character that will grabs your attention. She is pretty, smart and attractive. I heard that she was a gymnastic previously before joining the entertainment industry. I love her too. She has this charming and pretty smile. ^.^


I have the urge of buying the whole series of Vampire Diaries' novel for my collection. The storyline is good and each character has their moment of sparks which in my humble opinion, is better than Twilight. It's not that boring and you'll have the enthusiasm to keep turning the page or continue watching the next episode to know what's going to happen next.


Stefan Salvatore - Paul Wesley. Isn't he looks sexy and handsome???!!!


Katherine/Elena - Nina Dobrev.

No comments: