Tuesday, December 7, 2010

- HanGing Out witH FrieNd -


I had a great night with a friend at Tanahmas Hotel. Wait, don't get it wrong!! We were just having a nice dinner and chatting at the restaurant in Tanahmas Hotel. I ordered a Bolognaise Spaghetti and an ice-cream. The portion was huge for me and I was kinda regret ordering Bolognaise Spaghetti. I am on diet, remember?

I had to force myself to finish up the whole plate of Spaghetti and garlic bread plus the ice-cream. Feeling guilty after that. (@.@) Okay, the spaghetti taste good on the first few mouths but the more you ate it, the more you felt like throwing out. There were too many minced meats and the cheese was rich till you felt like your stomach was going to burst. Alright, a bit exaggerating...~ ^.^

Overall, I really enjoyed the moment spend with my friend. We had a good chat and I appreciated that. Hmmm it's been how long I didn't chat with a friend for hours. Real long...months, years I think.

No comments: