This year Christmas, we decided not to go for the Hotels' buffet because..... first, the price was darn expensive and second, Christmas buffet food not really nice. And lastly, we did not want to abuse our stomach by stuffing all the food in there, hoping to earn the amount we had paid. That's a bad idea~!!!! I reserved a table at Korean BBQ which thankfully allowed us to order the menu instead of being "forced" to take up the so-called christmas set dinner.

This BBQ plate, I guessed, is a Korean dish then. My favourite meat, of course is a beef. Waiting patiently for the beef to cook. ^.^

After 10 minutes, here you goes...the beef was available for me to eat.

A-ha, this is my favourite dish and one of the veggies that I eat ~ Wherever I dined out, there must have this veggie - 'Paku Pakis fried with sambal belacan'. My dad said he really sick of eating this Paku Pakis and KangKung. Lolz~!! Why Kangkung?? Because if there is my younger brother, then he always ordered Kangkung with sambal belacan. So we always 'fight' to see who order first. Orh, this veggie is the asian and local dish. Only Sarawak has Paku Pakis, I think.


Seafood Pancake. A korean dish too, perhaps~

Cheese Mussels. Western?? Should be.

Sizzling Lamb Chop. Definitely western but I didn't fancy the lamb. Got the "lamb" smell and there was lamb bones.

Sambal Squid. Local dish as well. Love this spicy and sour taste. ^.^

Bi Bim Bap. A korean rice mixed with kim chi, beef, egg and bean sprouts. I heard that Koreanespecially the poor like to mix their rice with the left over side dishes and guess what, it does taste good~!!!
Gained 0.5kg after this meal!!! @.@
No comments:
Post a Comment