
Sugarbun is one of the leading fast food restaurant in East Malaysia just like KFC, Burger King, McDonald and etc. However, I personally think that Sugarbun is more famous and well-accepted in Sarawak region although it had tried to expand to West Malaysia. I found that its expansion plan to the West was not that flourishing.....~
Anyway, the menu is quite simple with the combination of western and asian cuisine. As for the western cuisine, it will be the broasted chicken, fish fillet and burgers while asian cuisine is asam fish head, chicken mushroom soup, curry chicken which all came with rice. Well, don't compared its chicken or burger with KFC's chicken and McDonald's burger BUT it does has its own specialty such as fish fillet burger, rice with chicken (comes with spicy or bbq sauce), hot dog burger and cheese burger - the top selling menu.

I am not sure about the other towns in Sarawak, but here in Sibu, they like Sugarbun a lots. It always crowded with families and youngsters for dine-in or takeout especially lunch or supper hours. I had taken a photo of my take-away Beef HotDog Burger. This is not the normal hotdog. The hotdog is big and with the mayonnaise on top, it really tastes good ~!!! Does it looks scrumptious???? Want to grab a bite??? ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment