Sunday, December 12, 2010

-What Did yOu haVe fOr LunCH tOday??-


(Peanut and Meat Floss Toast)

What did you have for lunch today?? Or should I say Brunch??? For the youngsters nowadays after the late hours of partying and clubbing, they would not woke up early on Sunday morning.

I was no longer went for partying or clubbing. I am more settling down and be a goody home girl. Think of that, I realized I didn't clubbing a lot either during my "blossom" years. Even though I didn't clubbing till the wee hours, but I also stayed out late watching drama or playing online games. Is not a healthy habit....~

I got to rise up early on Sunday morning to attend the church mass. My mum definitely forced me to wake up and attend the church mass or else she's gonna nagged me for hours there. What I liked most on Sunday morning after the church mass???? Of course, went for our brunch~!!!! Normally I took my breakfast and lunch one-go on Sunday so it's a brunch. Again, it's not a healthy habit either...~!!


(ZhanJiang Mian)

We took our brunch at Noodle House today. Sounds familiar??? Yeah, I like to go to Noodle House for my meal because it has my favourite, Beef Noodle Soup. Anyway, the owners (who are actually same age with me and my coursemate previously) of Noodle House came out with this innovative ideas by mixing the traditional mee/kampua mee with other ingredients and made them into a specialty noodles. One of their specialty noodles is Sizzling Kampua with Beef or Calamari. Look at them, so successful at such young age!! Look at me again.......only know how to eat and sleep~ \(^.^)/ Lolzzz...~!! Sigh....(@.@)


(Sizzling Kampua with Beef)


(Kway Tiaw Soup with Meat Ball)


(Nasi Lemak Special)


(Curry Chicken with Rice)

No comments: