Friday, December 17, 2010

-Masland Church-


Introducing my town's beautiful church, Masland Church which I am going every Sunday for praying to find harmony and peace in my soul.

The authorities listed it as one of the tourism spot in town due to its history and in remembrance of Hoover so the place was named after him. Who was he??? I have no idea. If not mistaken, he was the first priest to preach in town?? Hmmm. No idea. I am just simply guess.


Spend millions for the renovation and the interior of the church is pretty and big. I even dream and hope that I could walk down the aisle in this church. But due to certain circumstances, I have to give up the thought and I am going to regret for the rest of my life.....It's every girls' dream to walk down the aisle!!! Siggghhhh~

My fault for not understanding their terms or rules in the first place before the registration.


No comments: