Well, then it's time for you to get a PERFUME or FRAGRANCE!!! Now go to the perfume corner and try or smell every brand of perfumes to find a suitable fragrance for yourself and for the environment that you are in. Since the Christmas is just around the corner, I believed there are lots of promotion or sales on perfume set going on at shopping malls. It's definitely the best time to buy a perfume set with lots of free gift for yourself or as a gift for your love one, family and friends.
Okay, I am not sticking to one brand of perfumes or preferably any specific brand. I like to try something new so the smell of fragrance is my priority. Putting on perfume is a polite gesture especially when you are working in a big corporate or on a date. Of course, I didn't mean you to put on the strong fragrances which will killed the flies or those unbearable smell for the people around you! So it is wise and vital for you to try or smell first before you buy!!

CK Eternity and CK Crave. I preferably CK Crave because can wear it for casual outing, sports and work while CK Eternity fragrance is floral yet a bit strong which is more suitable for dinner and work. I had put CK Eternity there for ages and finally, I found a suitable environment to wear it. See, it's going to finish soon...~

Ralph Lauren - I like it in my young age but now I think it is too "sweet" for me. So I only put on this fragrance for fun or shopping. DKNY Apple - My favourite when it just launched but after putting there for years, its smell has changed a little bit. Anyway, I put on occassionally for work on Saturday and when I went for window-shopping.

Next - All the way from United Kingdom. The fragrances would not last long, maybe around 2 hours so occassionally put it on. Others are a free gift.

Anna Sui, Rock Me! - My favourite at the moment. I would wear it on Saturday night out, dinner and for some special function as well. Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea and Clinique.

CK IN2U is a fresh floriental with notes of redcurrant leaves, sicillian bergammot, pink grapefruit fizz, sugar orchid, white cactus, red cedar, neon amber and vanilla souffle. Phew, what a long list of ingredients~!!! I like this fragrance. Suitable for casual and a night out with friends.

Now I hope that Mr. Santa Claus will get me a Burberry The Beat as my Christmas gift......~!!! I have prepared a Big Christmas Sock hanging at the door there...~ Lolz ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment