I was having a lonely Christmas this year.....~
But celebrated with family and relatives. Had a peaceful and simple Christmas day. Aside from going to church and went for a movie with cousin, I stayed at home watching my T-drama and D.I.Y for my hair coloring as well.....!
I came across this brand, Liese for hair coloring which I found it quite interesting because it was different from the other hair coloring's brand. What's the difference? Liese is a bubble foam hair coloring which make the d.i.y. easier and colored the hairs evenly. It attracted me in the first place because it is a Japan product and secondly, I like their colors. I had a difficulty to choose the color I want. A lot of things need to be taken into consideration since I got a grey hairs. So at the end, I decided to try Chiffon Beige first.
After waiting for an hour, finally I could see the result..... Hmmmm not bad, acceptable. I like the color came out. A bit light copper brown. Too bad that it can't covered my grey hairs .... evenly and completely. So this product is really not advisable for covering grey hairs.
Anyway, this product is convenience and suitable for those who does not have grey hairs problem. The color is pretty so don't worry about that. Another good thing about Liese is their nourishing lotion which to apply on the hairs after dry your hairs. It really makes the hairs look soft, smooth and natural.
I believed that I will continue using Liese for my d.i.y hair coloring~... Hope that this color will last long till ... cny perhaps! ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment