Wednesday, December 29, 2010

- I Care -


I cared
When you seem not to appreciate my efforts

I cared
When you are not listening even though I am just blah-ing pointlessly

I cared
When your eyes seem to glue on the screen and your hands are busy clicking; and not looking at me

I cared
When you are not giving me comment/praise on my new dress or new hair cuts

I cared
When you are just simply giving me a response, “Oh” and hoping to end the conversation

I cared
When you are not giving me any “surprise” presents although I say not need

I cared
When you are giving me a peck instead of a kiss

I cared
When you are not holding my hands tightly

I cared
When you are hiding something from me intentionally

I cared
When you are going to bed without saying “Goodnight” to me

I cared
When you are no longer looking at me affectionately just like the first time

I cared
Because I do care about you,

I cared
Because you are not a stranger but someone who has walked into my life,

I cared
Because you exist in my heart.

No comments: