Thursday, December 23, 2010

-Deep iNsidE Me-


I am sick of being a good girl!!!
I want to go clubbing!!
I want to drink a dozen of Heineken!!
I want to get drunk and fell asleep on the street!!
I want to flirt with all the cute guys!!
I want to get a cool tattoo!!
I want to do the piercing!!
I want to do something wild and crazy!!!

Wait ~ ..... Am I announcing to the world that I want to be a b*tch?? Is that the real me??

What do you expect me to be?? Totally an angel without any complains?? without frustration?? without making a fuss??!!! #@$*&^$# I swore as well.

There's a devil staying inside me too, busy fighting with an angel side of me. I believed that the angel always win. Looked at me, I am still the good girl with no bad records. I am still clean and affirmed to my principle for not making myself look like a clown in the public (I mean getting drunk~). There's still a cute smile on my face instead of the devilish smile. My affirmation in principles and personality of perfection make me won't do anything crazy in the public or let anything/anyone to hurt my pride ..... unless I am really going nuts ~

But sometimes....sometimes I really felt tired with myself and have a thought of doing something crazy and out of my own expectation. I am looking for a change. That's why I am still struggling between the Light and the Darkness!!! Good girl? Bad girl?? .... Is that my new resolution??? No idea....~ ^.^

3 comments:

nothingmuchdave said...

wow looks like someone is really emo these days!!!

just be yourself and is good to let loose once in a while... but please don't be a bitch!!!

-celestial- said...

Yalor, quite emo...becoming a nerd for staying home watching drama all the times...

Hahaha....Guys like bitch~!!!
I know, that's why I am trying to let loose a bit ... to make a better world for myself! ^.^

nothingmuchdave said...

nonono... i hate bitches!!!