Thursday, March 3, 2011

-I am NumBer FoUr-


'I am Number Four' is another action hero movie with great powers to fight off the bad guys. The bad guys are some sort of aliens from other planet wanting the power to control the earth. So the bad guys are hunting down those 'Numbers' guys and killed them to acquire their powers.

Oh wow, I love their powers! It seems pretty cool especially Number 6's power. She is fire proof and somemore she moves real fast. John a.k.a Number Four is masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student who then met this sweet girl, Sarah and fall in love with her. I like her collection of cameras. Awesome! However, I still think she needs to polish her acting skill especially the face expression.

I am not fancy with the Number Four's power. His blue lighting hands look cool. Needless to say, his power is just being very 'powerful'.


Still lack of chemistry between them. Something is missing but not sure what is it. Surprisingly, I find their romance is quite lame in the movie. Looks fake to me! Generally, I still love and enjoy the movie though. Hope that it will be a sequel for it because by looking at the ending, I believe there is.

-Done with my brief comment on the movie-

No comments: