Sunday, March 27, 2011

-WaitinG-


Arrrggghhhh~
I am totally fed up with the waiting!!!
I can't stand it anymore!

At times, I was wondering why am I always the one waiting and is not people waiting for me...ever.
I didn't like to keep people waiting for me.
But why people always let me wait for them? Is it my problem?
I am the one always being left behind.
Did you see my lonely shadow when waiting for you?
Did you see my sad eyes when waiting for you?
Did you see my reluctant smile when waiting for you?
Even though I told you that it's okay.

All those waiting gradually made me a time conscious and lost my patience. That's why my emotion was like a roller coaster when you were late ... even just for a 10 minutes or anything that made me wait. You never understand my feeling. You never understand why am I so hate the waiting. You never understand why am I making a big fuss just because you are late. Because you never understand how is it feel to stand alone there waiting for hours. Because you never being left behind.

Even though I always say I hate waiting but you still keep me waiting and I .... still waiting for you. Even though I know you are not waiting there for me but I ... still waited for you here....idiotly.

No comments: