Me and my dear went there on the eve of Valentine's Day. We decided to try out their new menu and new ambience. Well, quite nice and comfortable. But the food, hmmmmmm.....no comment, but okay lar, edible and nice. Not that bad till can't stuffed into the mouth! The price was quite reasonable as per hotel rate.

I love this cute bun with butter!~ It's an appertizer.

My dear's bolognaise spaghetti. He commented that for the first few bites, still taste good but the more he ate the more he felt nauseate due to the rich bolognaise sauce and cheese.

Ta-da~ This is my black pepper chicken chop. The taste is okay but I prefer either grilled or thigh meat. They are giving me a breast meat which really unacceptable! I didn't like the side dishes. Too many veges!! I know it's healthy but still....yuccckkk!!

His cappuccino.

My iced lemon tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment