Monday, March 7, 2011

-Italian Coffee-


'Italian Coffee' is a place for you to gather with friends for a drink and chit-chatting. The ambience is nice and quiet with a soft music playing at the background. It was once my favourite hang out spot. You must be wondering why I said 'once'. Once, I have went there almost every nights. Now I only go there once in a blue moon. Mainly because no one accompany me and besides, they no longer updated their magazines rack. Italian Coffee is originally a wine parlour but due to the slow selling of wines, they transformed it into a coffee parlour. They sell two types of coffee beans, Lavazza and Arabica. Difference? No idea. But heard that Lavazza coffee bean tastes better.

Their drinks are not cheap either, ranging from RM5.90 - RM11.90 per cup/glass coming in regular and large size which are up to your choice. Despite of its price, the drinks and pastries taste good. By hearing the name, of course, coffees are their main selling products. Too bad that I don't drink coffees. So usually I will ordered their ice-blended chocolate or green tea with whipped cream. I suggested they should come out with more non-coffee drinks. Hmmmm..alright, is not my business~


Cappuccino. My dear's favourite. He is coffee drinker while I am tea drinker. See, we are totally opposite.


Hot chocolate. When came to hot drink, hot chocolate is my only choice.


Espresso. I called it the king of coffee. Out of my curiousity, I take a sip and oh my goodness, it tastes so bitter!! Now I am wondering how come my dear can stand the bitter taste. Hmph!

No comments: