The Beach Boutique Hotel is located at Kata Beach, Phuket. Phuket has three main beaches namely Patong, Karon and Kata Beach. The difference between those beaches was Patong beach is more crowded where all the shops, restaurants and people gathered there while Karon beach is in the middle of Patong and Kata so that would likely explained the reason for fewer crowd and quiet surroundings at Kata beach. No worries. You can rent a motorbike or car and drove all the way to Patong which took approximately 10 minutes.
Reception counter.
Clean bathroom.
Cute corner!
Okay, back to the Beach Boutique Hotel. I like this hotel very much. I think the exterior has a bit of modern English building style sense. The rooms are nicely decor and most importantly, clean and cozy. The staff is friendly and helpful as well although we had a communication barrier. They only understand simple English. We were communicating using hands. I paid RM285 for 3 nights included the American breakfast which we had a ham, omelette, hotdog, toast, egg and a choice of tea/coffee plus a glass of orange juice. However, the only disadvantage was we need to walk about 5 minutes to the beach. Like I said above, there were fewer crowds at Kata Beach so you don’t have to worry that you need to find a place for sun-bathing or kept bumping into people.
I like this corridor a lot!
Because we went there during non-peak season, the hotel is not crowded as well. And I could have the whole swimming pool by myself. Ya, I didn’t know how to swim but I was splashing and trying to learn to swim there. I didn’t have to feel shy and awkward because there’s no one there. Not even a fly. Okay lar, occasionally the staff would walked past.
Path to the swimming pool!
That is a restaurant opposite of the Beach Boutique Hotel. I didn't try the food there because afraid of its price that might cost dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment