If you are asking me a few years back whether I like yoga. I would answered firmly - No. Never think of it. Well, that was a few years back. After few attempts, I was intrigued by yoga. It was a love-hate situation. I love the sweating and body sculpting but I hate the muscle endurance and using lots of stamina. It left me breathless and muscle pain the next day. Anyway, I went for the belly and cardio session mostly. Twice a week. It was a mixture of yoga and aerobic. I couldn't stand the long hours of doing pure yoga. All those slow move really made me fell asleep. I didn't have the patience.
At first, I was thinking of burning some fat and calories while sculpting my body line so that it won't look flabby. Well, now came to think of it, it also helps me to stay healthy, build my strength and improved my stamina physically and mentally. Some of the yoga postures were forbidded or uncomfortable for Christian because they seem like worshipping. You can skipped those postures if it made you feel uncomfortable. So far, I am fine with it and only skipped few uncomfortable postures. Don't underestimated yoga! All those slow motion move and stretching really made you sweat profusely and breathless. It was not an easy move!
No comments:
Post a Comment