Friday, February 25, 2011

-Sanctum-


That was one of the freaking big hole @ cave!!! I was waiting for some freaking giant underwater mammals to come out and attacking them. But no and glad to say that it’s not another freaking ‘aliens’ fish tore off the human’s head or legs with a pool of blood splattering around. The plot was about a team of experienced divers on their expedition to explore that freaking big underwater cave.

I don’t understand what the hell they ever want to do such dangerous job. It’s so scary, man! Just look at the cave and diving through that small terrain are giving me a nerve. Exploring something new is fun and adventurous but there is always a risk. Worst, life threatening risk!

Sometimes through this kind of movie, I came to realize that when we, as a human being, are on danger or in a grave situation, it will released our ‘evil’ nature. People will just do anything to survive. Or when we are panicked, we can’t think clearly or listen and it turns out to make the matter worse. So it was vital to stay calm and think before react.

The way Victoria’s dying was real gross. I am still wondering what was the ‘white thing’ that being torn off from her head. Eeeewww!!! I felt pity for Frank dying because he was supposed to survive with his son. But that bastard Carl killed him. Frank died because of him, not because he couldn’t make to the exit. Sigh. Pathetic. Carl was the one causing his sweetheart, Victoria fell to death but he put the blame on Frank.

Rating for this movie: 3.5/5
So you should watch it or else you are going to feel like being left out when people is busy talking about that freaking big hole and the movie. After all, it was produced by James Cameron.

No comments: