I spend almost 2 hours to change my blog template, the fonts and color.
Due to the rising issue on global warming, it was wise to think green and creating an awareness about the need to go green. You can see everywhere whether on advertisement, corporate image or branding concept, the word 'GREEN' will never be missed. There you goes, I choose green as well to show my support in 'go green' concept. Most importantly, I love green!! ^.^
To my surprise, the blogspot's template actually has offered variety of fonts from the web, which are quite unique and cute. I like that to the max!!! I played around with the fonts and colors and deep in thought of choosing which fonts and colors. That's why it nearly took me 2 hours to complete the template. In the end, I try to make my fonts and colors looked "read-able" and pleasant to the reader's eyes.
-GO GREEN-
-THINK GREEN-
-SAVE THE EARTH-
3 comments:
yes i like it!!!! a lot.
so does it mean that my blog template is not environmental friendly???
Thanks xixi!! ^.^
Dave, I didn't say that but well, sort of. Lolz~
Post a Comment