Monday, June 28, 2010

-Three Lions-


Disappointed...disappointed and disappointed~!!! The only word that I can describe my feeling towards England losing the match to Germany last night. I can't believe it and it was a great disappointment. At the same time, feel sad about it. Sigh, I still haven't recovered from the disappointment yet...~

Okay, I got to admit that Germany players are really in good shape, energetic and they really did performed well, far better than England players. So what's wrong with you guys, England???!!! Wake up, dude~!!! I have been wondering is it because the England players are so wealthy that make them so lazy and didn't bother at all. Or is it because Beckham is not playing in this Cup 2010 and the team looks like losing their footballer spirit??? That's really sadden me when saw the Germany players performed well while England didn't. It was a fact and no wonder so many people are frustrated and disappointed with the England players. If I knew the result would be like this, I rather choose not to watch.....~

*A BIG SIGH*

- Always be your loyal supporter, England - !!!!

4 comments:

nothingmuchdave said...

my recommendation to you is change another team to support!!!

SAY 'NO' TO ENGLAND!!!

England HATER always!!!

:P

-celestial- said...

WHY???!!! hahaha ~

My second favourite team is Brazil...The new guy, Kaka is just so cute ~!!! Lolz

nothingmuchdave said...

because everybody likes england that's why i don't like!!!

i like argentina... hopefully they can win this year world cup!!!

every night watch world cup and i'm fast becoming a 'walking zombie' de...

-celestial- said...

Hey, I thought that you are not so keen on football... So good that you can watched every nights, I can't ... Got to work the next morning...~