Monday, June 21, 2010

-Lakorn-

You must be wondering what's the meaning of "Lakorn". Well, it's actually a Thai word for the meaning of Drama. What???!!! Thai Drama!!! Yep, I am so addicted to Thai dramas recently~!!! I am not sure what's gotten into me but believe me, Thai dramas are as good as Korean dramas except that have to bear with the Thai language. Till today, I still think that Thai language is the worst language, I mean, not really nice to the ears.

After watched those Thai dramas, I realized one thing...the Thai actors and actress are really good looking and pretty. All the Thai actress are having a heavy make up and even when they are out of the water surface, their make up still perfectly there without any trace of wash out and even sleeping, their make up still there with a thick foundation. So conclusion is Thai actress like to use heavy make up while the Korean actress opted for the lighter make up to make it looks natural.

The Thai actors are perfectly build up and good looking but they brought a taste of being wild and like to use "force" on their co-stars. Unlike Korean actors, they are more gentleman and would secretly hide in one corner, looking at the main actress sadly. One thing I can't stand of Thai dramas is each time the guy confessed, the girl is like pretending to dislike him or avoiding him. The guy move forward, the girl will move backward and would say she hates him or whatever. Urgghhh, I really can't stand with this kind of scenes.

I can't hardly remembered those Thai actors and actresses' names. Their names are too unique, long and almost the same so I gave up on remembering them.



He is known as "Aum". I really really like him lots.....He looks mysterious with his arch eyebrows. He has a "Bad Guy" looks which every gals will fall in love with. I think he is pretty cool ~





They are the cast for the drama, "Love Rotation". Weir and Pinky.

No comments: