Tuesday, June 8, 2010

@ Count Down 25 Days......

8 June 2010......Count down 25 days to.......
....................................................
................................................
............................................
.........................................
...............................
......................
..............
...........
........
MY TRIP tO TAIWAN ~!!!
04 July 2010
(It's a short trip, actually.....sighhhh, that's the reason for not planning properly~)
BUT
it's better to have been step into Taipei than not been there at all ~!!!
So for the moment, I started to plan my another trip to Taiwan ...........in NEXT YEAR and for a longer period ~ !!! Yes, I know it's too early to plan for the next year trip as this year still have a long way to go before it ends. However, like I say, if want to get a cheaper flight then better plan earlier .......... thanks to Airasia for making everyone now can Fly ~!!!
Now I don't have the mood to work and everyday is thinking of my trip to taipei. Working on the long list of what I want to do or where I want to visit during my stay there. Doing some research and get to know more of their culture and famous food so that I have some ideas to prevent from getting cheated on taxi fare or buying some unnecessary stuff or going to the unnecessary places ~




No comments: