Tuesday, June 8, 2010

@ LollipOp 2


p/s: Aren't they look cute, adorable and cool??!! I want to buy Lollipop 2 ~


Heart-wrenching when I read the article, introducing the new LG lollipop 2.....LG Lollipop 2 not yet launched in the market, but I am not sure about Korea whether it has launched or not. Followed by their successful and popular demand of LG 580 Lollipop 1, now they continue to produce the second generation of LG Lollipop.....and they look so cuteeeeeeeeeee ~!!!!!


They are still going to use 'Big Bang' and '2NE1' to represent and promote their lollipop. They are the most popular Korean idol group, either worldwide or in Asian countries for the moment. This LG Lollipop has its theme song too, sing by Big Bang and 2NE1, called 'Lollipop' as well..... If you are a big fan of Korean songs then you definitely know who they are.

Why it is heart-wrenching???!!! Because I just bought my Lollipop 1 not long ago and now they are going to introduce Lollipop 2 which has more function and the wallpaper is much cuter than Lollipop 1. The Lollipop 2's keypad has LED light while Lollipop 1 don't have any color or LED light on its keypad. It has wider/more LED light and variety of patterns on the cover screen when the phone call in/call out.....Except the color they use for Lollipop 2 will be much brighter and lighter.......~



p/s: Lollipop 1. See the difference??

No comments: