Monday, June 14, 2010

-My Dream Car-



This is more realistic dream car, not those dream car which I can't afford to buy in my whole life such as porsche, lamborghini, audi, lexus and etc. So those only appeared in my dream....and back to reality, those I still can afford to buy after maybe years of saving, like Suzuki Swift, Honda Civic and etc.



I understand many people won't encouraged to buy Suzuki Swift as with that price, I can get a better one or other car brand. However, I am not really into car stuff so I have no idea about those specification or engine things. The first priority I looked into will be the design and size. Since I am a petite gal, I would prefer a mini car so that it was easy for me and also "convenience" to the public. I fall in love with the Suzuki Swift for the first time I laid my eyes on him especially Suzuki Swift Pink, her. She is just so adorable and very feminine. So far in Malaysia, there's no Pink Suzuki Swift so in this case, white color would be my second option {if only I can afford to buy one} ~!!!



I also like this VW Beetle...Don't you think it looks cute and very classy??? ~ But the price is freaking high which you can opted for Honda Accord or Camry already...!!! The Honda Accord not bad too, very cool, classy and comfortable sitting in there. Too bad that the car is way too big for me...I looked so tiny sitting inside there. Afraid that other drivers might not see me driving ~ If I am taller, then might considered Honda cars as they really looks cool with some add-on accessories.

1 comment:

nothingmuchdave said...

wow nice new template... so much nicer to look at... besides that my eyes feel less strain!!!

btw swift is a good choice for you...