Thursday, June 10, 2010

-World Cup 2010-




Exciting...exciting moment has finally come~!!! The FIFa World Cup 2010 is kicking off tomorrow, 11 June 2010 ~!!! The FIFA World Cup 2010 has been hot off the press for the past months. I believed that the hordes of World Cup fans are going to hang out at 'mamak stalls' till early in the morning and will be hearing the cheers from them, an expected and common view. Sigh, how I miss those years in Kuala Lumpur~!!! Everywhere you go, you will hear and feel the World Cup fever especially among a group of guys. You'll hear the bets as well although I don't understand at all. Hmmm, no comment on their betting but my advise is don't bet too much, it's your hard earn money..... It's going to be a heat topic for the coming months ~!!

I am not a big fan of football but I will watched World Cup and if you are asking who is my favourite footballer or which country I am supporting of, hmmm...you might not be interested to hear. Because like I say, I am not a big fan and I don't have any specific favourite team or footballer. But I opted and supported the 'stronger' team, e.g. if England vs Korea, I will supported England. As a normal gal's reaction, I like those handsome footballer like David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo and etc but definitely not Wayne Rooney....I started to cultivate this interest in watching World Cup from my boyfriend. He is a big fan of football so imagine, everyday hearing those topic and in order to join his interest, I was forced to watch too and started to feel the World Cup fever in me.

Anyway, this year World Cup is gonna be different from me. First, he is not here with me. Second, there is no mamak stalls in my small town. Third, I don't have astro at home. So I can only updated myself from reading the newspaper but it won't be that exciting as watching Live on TV.

No comments: