Monday, June 7, 2010

@ Little Red BoOk ~


Officially introducing my Little Red Book....First, I would like to reveal a small secret of mine here. I am kinda crazy over the organizer, journal, diary or notepad....I mean really really really crazy over those stuff till I have tons of organizer, journal a.k.a. diary/notepad/notebook from big to small in size.


If you are wondering why, sorry, I can't give you an answer. As I myself also wondered why. Wherever or whenever I saw the organizer/journal/diary/notepad/notebook with good quality of paper, I have this urge or simply can't resisted to own it. Just my office, I have owned 6 organizers/journals, jolted down different items but actually some of it was mixed up. So when I need to refer things, I have to flip through the 6 journals I owned. The new things I learned in my work, the things I need to follow up, the things I need to remind myself of doing, the documents I have dispatched, the new vocabulary I learned or bla bla bla.......~ Even my colleagues are saying that I am crazy to have so many organizer ~
Well, it tells that I am an organizing person. A person with plan. Lolz~


So I came across this 'Little Red Book' at the Popular Bookstore. It's kinda waste to spend money buying notebook/notepad/journal/diary as I can get those for free every year from the business associates. This Little Red Book is not cheap either.



The problem is after I bought it, I started to wonder what can I do with my Little Red Book. For what purpose??? Hmmmmm........if taking down things I need to do, I have 6 journals in the office to remind me that so I don't need another one at home. So in the end, I decided to use it for writing whatever things that came across my mind, be it a diary and also taking down the vocab and its meaning from the novel/books I have read. There, I can referred the words when necessary.



And I called it,

-Little Red Book-

No comments: