Saturday, July 3, 2010

- Brazil Is Going Home !!!! -

What????!!!! Brazil lose to Netherlands ....~!!!! Damn ~!!!{excuse my french}

Okay. So what now??!! The teams I supported are going home one by one. A very great disappointment. But Brazil lose to Netherlands didn't left much impact on me as compared to England. I just can't believe that Brazil was actually been defeated by Netherlands. I always thought that Brazil team is way better and stronger than Netherlands. Seems like this year World Cup trend is very peculiar and unpredictable. I bet that many people are losing money as well. So my advice is stop putting on bet. It was too risky. France, England, Italy, Brazil and Portugal were all sending home. Really unbelievable ~!!!! Not expecting them to get the World Cup but at least to be in the final 8 or final 4....

So who's going to win this year World Cup??? Everyone is guessing. If Argentina can goes through the final then my guess will be Argentina, my last hope of the team. If Argentina is sending home again, then nothing to watch already. Pointless.

1 comment:

nothingmuchdave said...

yeah brazil really sucks that day... the second half is really unwatchable!!!

all my bet goes to argentina!!!