Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The A-Team



Okay, I am not really good in describing a movie, food or stuffs. But highly recommended to watch this movie, The A-Team - if you are really into action movies. This movie is not only action but had brought some humour into it with a minimal "love" scenes. It's really hilarious and very entertaining. Of course, not to mention the good-looking guy - Bradley Cooper.

The story is about the four men who were Iraq War veterans came across each other and how they want to clear their name as a criminal with U.S. military. Their plan was amazing and organized but they accomplished the mission in an amused way. I like the scene where Murdock was flying the helicopter and it scared the pants off of B.A a.k.a. Baracus.

So really really really got to watch this movie or else you'll regret ...... ~

2 comments:

nothingmuchdave said...

don't know why but i don't feel like watching this movie... the poster looks really old school... will try to watch karate kid soon...

-celestial- said...

Why not???!!! Trust me, you really got to watch this movie ~

At first, I also not so interested in watching A-team as I thought it will be a typical action movie and looks bored...but it proved me wrong~!! Still I will encouraged and highly recommended you to watch this ~....

Yep, me too..will watch karate kid soon ~