Friday, June 25, 2010

-Lazy Noon-


(Banana Split - Secret Recipe, Sibu)


I often saw the TV advertisement which they would often asked this sort of question, "How will you define the word happiness??" or "What do ya think of the happiness??" Typically the answer would be, "Orh, I think having a cup of my favourite latte is the happiness in my life" or "When I am staying at home, watching my favourite TV show is happiness" and bla bla bla bla.....

So I would like to "join" this kind of answer too. I think my happiness would be indulging my favourite dessert, "Banana Split" in the lazy, steamy, and hot weekend noon. Hmmm funny?? What's so happy when indulging the dessert??? Well, I have been questioned myself and those answers given by the artist. Now I am gradually understand the meaning behind. The small leisure activities that you spend in your leisure time are the happiness because you got the time to spend for yourself and not for others. You got to enjoy your favourite food/drinks while some don't even have a time to sit down and relax.

Having a drinks or desserts in some cool/air-conditioning cafe in the noon with some close friends is my favourite hang out and leisure activity. I enjoyed the moment. Chit-chatting with friends while enjoying the favourite dessert/drink.

Currently, I am so addicted to "Banana Split". I have tried almost all the Banana Split in Sibu's cafe/restaurant.

2 comments:

nothingmuchdave said...

hmm actually what is so special about banana split??? besides having bananas, it is just normal ice-cream right...

-celestial- said...

Absolutely~ Actually I am just interested with that three scoops of ice-cream.... but it taste different if consumed together with the banana n there is nut too~