Tuesday, February 1, 2011

-TestIng wiTh CanOn EOS550D-

Testing out this "everyone-intro-and-so eager to lay their hands on" DSLR, Canon EOS550D. Well, actually I am also interested in it too. So I can't wait to test out and here it goes, some random snapshots taken using Canon 550D.

Location: Office
Model: My items ^.^


See the blur background and the focus of my cactus ~! It was so clear that my cactus is getting yellowish can be seen in the photo. Shit, I should watering the cactus and put it under the sun! Forgot that cactus also need sunshine, love and care.

I have always want to and eager to take this kind of photos. So my conclusion is REGRET!!! Regret for buying GF-1. Alright, I still love my white GF-1 and think that it's pretty nice except the lens. I am totally regret buying zoom lens instead of its pancake lens. Its pancake lens is kinda cool and pretty nice to capture those bokeh effects or whatever effect. So REGRET....!!!


Proudly to say, it was my idea to come out this kind of weird tradition in my office. Now my colleagues even followed my tradition. Two mandarin oranges and one ang pow packet. The rationale behind was prosperity. You are free and most welcome to drop in money in the red packet and remember to eat the mandarin orange for a healthy and happy life in the new year. Weird, huh! Aiiikkk, I just decor it for fun and never did I expected it to be the tradition and followed by my colleagues!! 'Kiasu', you know. Worried that they might not get the luck if they didn't put it. But I am okay with it, it was fun when everyone's trying to do the same thing. It had enlightened the office's environment, anyway.




My cute mug. Alright, not so cute but it accompanied me for 8 hours and take care of my thirst and gave me warm. ^.^


A-ha, here comes my PinKy@LoLLipOp. My cute handphone with my cute wallpaper!! I like echi wallpapers. Think it's pretty nice and cute.


It took so long to upload the photos. The connection was rather slow so I gave up. Not wasting any time on it anymore. Ciao~!

No comments: