Tuesday, February 8, 2011

-ThOught of DAy-


There goes the Chinese New Year - which we had been waiting eagerly and busy for the whole month just for those few days. Now everyone is back to their normal routine life and those who study, working or migrate overseas /out of town was leaving the town, making the town getting dull and quiet again. Sibu is like a retired town or should I say more likely a ‘resort town’ where people come back for holidays and relax. It is a slow pace town. No hustle bustle life. No hassle.

I also back to my routine life except that now I am busy like hell. It is really a big sh*t waiting for me. Headache, pressure, stress or whatsoever, you named it. I need to meet the deadline. I need to rush the reports. Why everything packed in such a short period?? I am not a superwoman, you know. I am damn worry. I really thought of leaving my current job as it gives me a huge pressure and stress causing all my pimples popped on my forehead. Damn serious. Why am I making myself suffering there? Yeah, there’s a good reason. Because of the salary and the benefit, of course. I need $$$ for my travel expenses, leisure, food, clothes and paying off my credit card debt. When you earned more, you spend more.

Okay, I should stop whining here. No matter how I whine or complaint, life still goes on. Hmmm another two weeks, he is going to leave for Taiwan again. The next time seeing him will be 4 months later. Oh my goodness, if counting the days, that’s really a long period!!! I already started planning my days without him. What should I do? How should I spend my days in these 4 months? How to live happily and alone again? It’s definitely not an easy task. But I am going to hypnotize myself that everything is fine and I can do it alone. So it’s okay.

No comments: