We couldn't get any table as it was out of our expectation that businesses could be extremely good on Valentine that day. Everywhere was full. Even those normally no people one also full house. The day after Valentine was a public holiday, that's why lorrrr~ Anyway, we made our Valentine dinner to supper then. We opted for a steambot instead of those candle lit dinner.

A bouquet of roses for me. That's so sweet of him. But my flowers are getting less if compared to the first year. From 11 roses to 3 roses. Okay lar, better than none at all. Although I am not into flowers, but this is one of the 'tradition' that he should not missed. After all, I only received flowers from him once in a year. I even got a cute dress for my Valentine gift. ^.^


Our steambot! Waiting for the vegetable set to come but seems like the waitress was so busy there so we gave up to keep on asking them for our vegetable set. I had no appetite to eat anymore!

Fried 'paku pakis' with garlic. Oh my goodness, it was simply cooked. Not nice at all~!! Sigh. Don't ever go to the restaurant when it was crowded and insufficient staff. It was better to spend more and go for candle lit or buffet dinner on Valentine! Lesson learned.......~
No comments:
Post a Comment