
Hmmmm I secretly dabbed the tears in the cinema throughout the movie. Well, don't worry...it's definitely not a romance movie. I shedded tears because well, what can I said, I am a soft-hearted type of person. I am a kind person. Hahahah! I felt abashed to say that too~
Honestly, this movie 'Shaolin' was worth and recommended to watch in cinema. My conclusion for this movie is the Chinese really love status, money and power. Till today, the Chinese still fighted and struggled for status, power and money. That's why there are so many politics whether it be in the office, family or society.
It was a touching plot. I would not provided further details so that you'll be curious enough to go and watch the movie. Then you'll understand why my eyes were blurred by the tears...~ Amithaba~ ^.^ (Oooppss, should be A-men for me~)
No comments:
Post a Comment