
My mum forced me to drink this disgusting drink. She says it was good for my health and beauty. So the word beauty caught my attention and I felt 'cheated' by my mum. After all, it was still good to health despite its bitterness.

They were all food courts' food in KLCC, Mid Valley and Lot 10. Although they were from food court, but hey, those food courts' food really not bad. At least, they met the standard and taste good as well. Much much much better than my town's food court or any other food courts. AND they are not cheap either!!! I spend a lot on food!
My mum has always wanted to try the buffet in KL as she kept on hearing the good feedback. So after several attempt to persuade my dad, we finally headed to Coffee Terrace at Genting Hotel, Genting Highland for our buffet dinner.
Oh my!! I couldn't hide my contentment to see those fresh salmon sashimi. Yum yum!!!
You know what, I think eating buffet was a waste and it was an act of abusing our own stomach. We had this kind of mindset - to earn what we had paid for. I like buffet because it had varieties but at the same time, buffet makes me felt guilty. So I have learned to be a smart consumer~!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment