Tuesday, February 1, 2011

-RaBbIt YeAr-


I came across my previous blog, which was hidden for public viewing, and found one entry that I wrote on a new year as well. It was back in year 2009. While reading, I came to realize that actually I am still leading the same lifestyle. Boring life. Not much changes to my life. Did not have any great achievement. Wow! Hmph!

That's why I said not to set a new resolution while the old ones still not achieved yet. BUT expressed your feeling and thought in written words here was not a bad idea after all because after a few years, when you read through your blog was like reading a diary. You'll came to realize a lot of things and what had you done or encountered in the past. Something like a record of your life.

Again, I still have no idea how I have gone through my year 2010 or what did I accomplished in year 2010. Without goals, without destination, without dreams...nothing. I am just leading my normal life as usual; work, eat and sleep. What a waste! Ya, I know. I am wasting my time, my youth...emo-ing here.

Alright, I am thinking.....hmmmmm....still thinking...what should I do next?? That'll be another year gone. I just have a simple wish, that is, to be happy always, stay young and pretty, and travel to the countries as many as I can and also enough money for me to spend so that I wouldn't die of hunger or no clothes to wear. Okay, not a simple wish though. Is many WISHES. But really, honestly, I just hope that everything goes well and in peace. Hoping that tomorrow will be another great/better day~!!!!

-HaPPY ChIneSE NeW YeAr!!!- \(^.^)/

No comments: