Friday, November 19, 2010

-Madeli Cake at Zhu Hai, China-

The first thing caught my eyes when I stepped into this 'Madeli Cake' shop, which can be located after crossed Zhu Hai's custom, was the variety of its bread/cakes arranged neatly on the tray. They all looked delicious to me with those nice packaging. I had the urge to grab each of them but my mum stopped me from doing so. =( (I love this kind of cake...looks smooth and soft~) Anyway, this Madeli Cake was very crowded. I am not exaggerating here. See, there was 3 cashiers and all were in long queues so imagine the profit earned per day and per month~!!! We just bought four or five items already costed us RM20++. It was hard to choose when there was a lot of variety. You see, I am a libran. Libran's weakness is dilemma - difficult to make a choice between 2 items. So in the end, I choose those bread which I felt "safe" or "familiar" and have eaten before in Malaysia. (We called it Doraemon Pancake....Not bad~ It's my favourite flavor, Chocolate!!!)

2 comments:

JuJuLein said...

Oh ... I love the Madeli bakerys.
I'm in Sanxiang. We have a Madeli here aswell. I keep on buying yummy pasterys there.

-celestial- said...

Ya...it looks yummy~ I like it too!
Too bad that it doesn't has Madeli bakery here...~ ^^