
Don't they look cute and adorable????!!!
A gift from Japanese buyer. The Japanese are very generous and "polite" when they visited to our Company. I love to see them coming because there always a gift from them, from Japan's chocolate, cake, biscuits to some of their local food which I thought I would never try them as you know, going to Japan is far and somemore the Japanese food is expensive~!!!
I am not sure what is it called but from the words written there, I guess it is something like a bun. Inside is a red bean paste so it's kinda sweet. But I love one of their cake which we (the 'we' here indicated my colleagues as well) called it a banana cake. Too bad that I didn't take the photo. Next time then if they brought for us again.
Orh, why I say they are polite??? Because they kept on bowing to us when greeting, making me feel embarrassed for not bowing back to them so I also give them my small head nod. I like their bowing because it shows a respect but I am still not used to see their long and 90 degree bend at the waist bow which they only give such a long and 90 degree bow to the higher social status e.g. when greeting my big boss and their president (the Japanese called their big boss a president~).
So I like the year end and beginning of the year because normally at this period, we will receive a lot of gift from Japanese~!!! Awaiting......~ \(^.^)/
No comments:
Post a Comment