Okay, I skipped and jumped to Yangshuo, China instead. This is the town that I would recommend to pay a visit to. The town is clean and it is surrounded by the mountains. The air is refreshing with nice picturesque scenery and cold breeze which can catch your breath away and brighten your day. Especially when you woke up in the morning and looked out the hotel window. When they said Guilin has nice scenery, it was WRONG; not Guilin but it is actually Yangshuo – approximately two hours bus ride from Guilin town.
There is a famous street called West Street. It has restaurants, bar, disco, coffee shop and shops but it was difficult to negotiate the price with them. The sellers hold their price firmly unless you met some nice people who were willing to cut down the price. It was crowded with tourists – western mostly. So the West Street is a nice place to hang out at night in YangShuo.
He comes from Tibet. Quite pity them as it was hard for them to do business in China especially when there is a communication barrier. They can speak some basic mandarin to do the selling. I have no idea what are they selling.
'Dream and Hope Coffee House' - Hmmmm I like the name in chinese but when translated to english, it sounded a bit weird. Anyway, I like the ambience. Very "chinese-feel", a tradition coffee house with a mixed of western style. Do you get what I meant?? Is okay if you don't get it. Because I myself also didn't know how to describe that feeling. Hard to express that "feeling". So the better way is you go and try yourself. Lolz~!!!!
I love these three bears the most. They looked so adorable....~ If can, I want to take them home with me!!! See, please do not disturb them....They are having a meal~!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment