What is love???
Again, stop asking me such question because I did not know how to define love or what the heck is it anyway.
If this question popped to me a few years back or when I was still naive, I would tell you this world is full of love. Love - a strong affection to someone who make a butterfly in your stomach and your heart beating so fast that you think you gonna die of heart attack. You'll start missing the person even though just bid goodbye a few seconds ago. You'll care and worry for the person. Your eyes never leave the person. You want everything the best for the person. You want to talk and see the person every minute and days. You'll think that everything is a destiny to bring you and the person together. You think that person is the ONE. You felt nervous, anxious, worry yet exciting and happy. On top of that, there was a patience and passion.
But now I would say Love is bullshit. Love is like a hell and will drive someone to the madness. Extreme madness. Love equals to Hatred. Love is just a fake illusion or unrealistic feeling that confused you each day only. When love turns sour, everything is not a destiny anymore, it's more like a debt. That person is no longer the ONE but is more like a creditor/debtor relations. Love is a trap and a chain that chained your freedom and soul forever.
I did not have a "fanstatic" dating experience. Just one man is enough to drive me "crazy" so I had enough. I am so tired with this love game thing. You have turned my world upside down. I just want my single life back. I did not need any love anymore. I am doing fine just being alone.
Although there is a chain locking us together, but please don't come and bother me. I give you freedom to do whatever things you want and be yourself. Just don't mess up my life anymore!!! I felt tired. Extremely tired.....~
No comments:
Post a Comment