
At the age of late 20's and as a young lady, it was a shame to say that I did not know anything about the make up except putting on the lip balm. Not to mention, to differentiate the make up brushes. No idea which make up brush for what purpose.
Mum says to me one day,"Girl, you should learn to put on a light make up especially when go to work. It was a polite gesture."
I did realized the importance of make up where you have to meet the business associates or clients. It showed the politeness, tidiness and beauty. Your image represented the Company's image too. But heck, I really sucks at applying make up!!! I did tried once to put on make up. Draw the eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, cheek blush, eye shadow. Well, trust me....it was horrible!!! I looked like a pale ghost or a vampire ready to go out there to suck people blood. So my conclusion was better not to scare the people away. It makes me look so "not-me", weird and different.
I was mesmerized by the art of make up because I think those colors really look vibrant and pretty. Too bad that I did not have the patience and skill to learn. I hate spending hours putting on the make up and then remove the make up again. It makes my skin felt itch and extreme dry after removed the make up. It had worsen my skin condition. So end up, a plain and simple girl due to my laziness~
My face looks pale and sometimes skin tone is uneven with red pimples and pimple scars on the face!!! Eeeewwww... I hate seeing my face like that~ So there is a thought came across me once in a while - to put on make up to cover up my weakness. It just a thought, anyway.
I really do admired those girls who are good in applying make up. They can transformed themselves from a plain look to a shiny 'Japanese' style look. A thought has bothered me for a long time already and I have been darn curious about it. But .... but .... what if they removed the make up at nights, will their boyfriends or hubby get a shock to see the real them?? How do they feel towards them again?? (I am very bad, right?? I am just been curious only mahhh...) As we all knew the power of make up.
Anyway, on top of that, I still prefer the natural beauty and look......if only my skin condition is good with no pimples and freckles~ ... So let's embraced the nature and yes, go natural!!!!
-Is it a shame for girls who do not know make up????-
4 comments:
just treat it like painting... should be easy unless you sucks at drawing/painting... looks simple to me but never try before... :)
Well, you are right...I sucks at drawing/painting~....^.^
It's not that simple, there is a lot of steps and skills needed unless you just want a very simple and light make up~
if people tells you that you are beautiful without makeup then you can categorize yourself as 'first grade beauty'
if people only tells you that you look beautiful after putting on makeup then you can categorize yourself as 'second grade beauty'
even when you put on makeup and nobody tells you that you are beautiful, then you can categorize yourself as 'ugly'!!! haha i'm kidding on this one...
Phewww...luckily got people praised me that I looked pretty and cute without make up~ Lolzzz~...!!!
Post a Comment