Sunday, November 14, 2010

- Feng ShuI tO tacKle villain??-



Oooppsss, please do not get it wrong ~ The villain I meant here is not those who are really bad and aggresive people. I was actually talking about the backstabbers, betrayers or attention-grabbers who might affected you in the office or involved in the office politics.

The tradition way to tackle those villain was like....for example in Hong Kong or Cantonese, they would employed a middle aged aunty to help them hitting on a paper doll with a slipper/shoes while sort of chanting a mantra. I had never tried that before. Hmmmmm. No, it never came across me to use that method.

Another way - often heard and I also believed that it had become a basic way, that is, put Cactus on your office desk but have to find the right feng shui/direction. You can read it from Lillian Too's Feng Shui Book although I did not understand those feng shui thing and not really believed it either.

Well, since my parents keep on asking me to buy a cactus to put on my office desk so I was like, okayyyyyy....No harm, right? ~ There goes, I bought myself a very cute cactus and it did not look like a cactus at all, more like an aloe vera. Lolz...~

I thought cactus is the most easy plant to take care of and I thought to myself that it should be no problem. Hell, all the plant seems the same to me...!!!! They need a lot of care and love too. I have to make sure that my aloe vera cactus is exposed to enough sunlight every day. There is no sunlight on the last few days due to rainy weather. Even tried to water it everyday as I was afraid that it will died of thirst. It started to look unhealthy after spending a week with me. What's went wrong???!!! Hmmmmmmmm.....~

Oh God, I am definitely not a good gardener as well~~~!!!! =(

Well, I guess the Feng Shui thing does not work on me though as the luck is not on my side ..... yet ~

No comments: