Saturday, November 27, 2010

-Out of Control-

I lost control.
Anger and Insanity overwhelmed me again.
Told myself numerous times I have to keep calm and under control.
But I lost it again.

I need to gather myself and meditated.
Calm, peace and patience.
To put us in a better relationship.
To make us a better future.

Wondering.
Are we destined to be together??
No matter how, I still can't break away from you and vice versa.
Looks like we are destined to be chained together ... forever.

Time. I can't turn back the time.
A fact that I can't change.
No matter how frustrating I am, I have to learn to accept and face it.
I shouldn't lost my temper.
I got to learn to be more open-minded and open my heart as well.
I got to take everything in an easy way and looked at the things differently or on a bright side.
To keep my sanity.
To make a better world for myself.
Then only I can survive in this world.

No comments: