
What do you think when you are so stressed at work??? What do you want to do when you are so bored with the current environment??? What do you want to do when you want to try something new and exciting in life so that you would not regret???
Okay, stopped all that questions whirling in your head. The answer is .... an Escapable ~!!! Alright, alright....it may sound like an excuse to run away or avoid facing the real world but hey, we got to enjoy our life to the fullest too!!! Say easy, but it was so hard to make it happen. True also.
Hmmm there is a sudden thought strike me today. Even just think of it, I already felt so excited and seems like there is a hope and dream out there awaiting for me instead of stuck here in the office, answering calls, cracking the brain to write an impressive reports or put a stiff smile on the face or worry that the work might not accepted by the manager and etc. I have longed for the life out there. I want to go out there to see the world and experience the different culture even just for a short period. It is my dream!!!
So how am I going to realize my dream? First, I need to get the support and approval from parents – that is the most difficult task ever as I respect them so an approval from them is important to me. Second, there must be enough $$$ in my piggy bank to allow me pursuing my dream and for the first step as well. There is a saying, “Action speaks louder than words” but for me, “Money speaks louder than action and words”. Third, I need to have a huge courage and confidence to do so; ignoring the set-back, burden and responsibilities.
When the age is growing each year, I am getting more and more worried for not having enough time to realize my dream. I did not want to have any regret in my life or when I am 80 years, I hope that I can have a great story to tell my grandchildren. Moreover, being a girl, I did not have much freedom to do so especially after marry. The dream will forever become a dream only. Sigh~!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment