Monday, November 29, 2010

iPhone or Blackberry????!!!!

iPhone or Blackberry??? This question had been whirling in my brain for weeks and months.

See, when it involved two things or more choices, I was in a dilemma and people around me also quite pissed with me too as I kept bothering them with this question.

A big sigh. I still can’t decide which one to buy. I like the Blackberry’s design and it looks cool either black or white. It has a Qwerty keypad while iPhone is a touch screen. iPhone is cool because of its well known apple but I don’t like the design. Too square, I think.


From the comments of iPhone users, they said one of the cons of iPhone is you have to spend a money to crack or install what application in order for iPhone to download the applications from the web or Bluetooth with other hand phone’s brand. The good thing is once you can download the applications, there are a lot of games waiting for you but of course, you have to pay for some games. No free meal in this world. Most importantly, both iPhone and BB can access to internet for mail checking, facebook, tweeting and net surfing which is very convenience for a “busy” people like me. Lolz~!!

(A good gadget to entertainment me when I am on travelling or waiting for the flight~)


Function wise, iPhone is more suitable for me or youngsters while BB is more suitable for the businessman or if you have circle of friends who take BB then messaging between BB is free. Design wise, I prefer BB more. Oh god, how am I going to decide!!! Which one? Which one?????

6 comments:

nothingmuchdave said...

who say need to pay $$$ in order to crack... you can do it yourself if you know how to do it... is a very easy job... just google around and you can do it for free...

if for me i will definitely choose iphone... maybe cause i'm use to it already!!!

-celestial- said...

u r taking iPhone too????!!!issit? i heard they said need to pay $$$ to crack ler....~

but bb design looks nicer ooo~

Cometh said...

Jailbreak it yourself and it is free.... =p

-celestial- said...

Hmmm seems like u r suggesting me to get iPhone too....~ ^.^

nothingmuchdave said...

the reason i don't like BB is because of the screen... i like BIG screen!!! BB screen is too small for me...

once you choose iphone, it is hard for you to turn back because every other phone will look complicated to you... but i'm thinking of not changing to iphone 4 because everywhere you go you will see people using it... i like to use something special so still browsing around... but i'm still contented with my antique iphone 2G!!!

-celestial- said...

BB screen is WIDE too..~

Harr, I thought iPhone is a complicated phone...I am still not used to its touch screen and function as well which is why I feel extremely comfortable using my Lollipop~

There's nothing special with phone, u know...because everyone will take it so no matter how special the phone, end up also look like a normal phone ~