
(Of course, my burden is not as heavy as Obama as shown in the illustration above...~ Mine one still consider a small case if compared to Obama's. He is actually carrying the whole world's burden on his shoulder..~)
Do you found that I am getting shorter and shorter??? No kidding.
Definitely not because I am getting older and get shorter. I was actually indicating to my shoulders. Do you see my shoulders were weighted with burden, burden and burden again??? I was nearly suffocated by the responsibilities too. How do you expected me to grow taller under such circumstances??!!!
Nowadays, working is not an easy task anymore - typing in front of the computer, do filing or preparing a few lines of words already called a report. The Boss today is expecting more and more from their staff. They want an impressive report with zero grammar error or typo error. A creativity or something fresh yet still remained the traditional way accredited to your performance appraisal. You must be able to socialize and mingle with associates, colleagues or whoever soul.
Sigh....My reports from a few pages had added up to 20++ pages and soon, it will become a 30++ pages. The new task assigned to me is to prepare the rationale for all the documents which to be signed by the Directors. What the heck~!!!! I really want to knock my head on the wall .... ~
2 comments:
this is life... nowadays all the employer have this kind of mentality... for example they pay you RM1k but expect you to do RM3k work!!! this is the reality!!!
Yup. I am a cheap labour. Sigh, how I wish I can run away from the reality~!!!
Post a Comment