Now I am very sure that I want to get a DSLR instead of digital camera since I have one already and no point to get another digital camera. After the shop assistant demonstrated the Canon EOS550D to me, I really really fall in love with the guy, wait...i mean, IT~!!! He is so cool and the photos taken are so so so clear than digital cam. As I do not possess a very deep knowledge in camera/dslr, so I can only look at those simple specification. I love those lens especially when the shop assistant trying to capture a photo. It is really cool~!!!
As an amateur in the photography, I decided not to opt for something very "professional" or "expensive" as I strongly believe that money might goes into a drain if I can't master those professional camera. So conclusion is don't leap~!!! Just take the step one by one in order to be safe. Learn and master the skill first....
So again, which DSLR to buy??? Which one destined to be my prince charming???!!!!

(I love the red color. I love its design~)

(I love its lens and the very "professional" and cool look ~)

(I love its simple and slim design with those lens. If there is a red color, I might love it too~!!)
5 comments:
frankly speaking if you don't mind the size i would recommend you to get a DSLR... between the 3 choices that you have here, the obvious one is the canon (if you don't mind bulky camera)...
as for the panasonic and sony i would definitely choose sony because of the sensor size which is bigger compare to panasonic... the sensor size on the sony is the same as DSLR (full frame camera excluded) whereas the panasonic uses a micro four third sensor which is puny in comparison... is not that the panasonic is not good but i think the sony is better...
one thing you need to know make sure once you decided to get a DSLR is 'STICK TO ONE BRAND'!!! so decide properly... why??? the reason is simple... once you got a DSLR, you might wanna change to a better lens or add an external flash... so if you wanna change the body to either nikon or sony, your lens collection is down the drain...
What's the use of sensor?? what is the meaning of micro four third sensor??
I also wish to get that Canon 550D but it's too expensive, RM3000++ ~!!! So if I buy the Sony, means in future I can change its lens or add on sth rite??? But must be all in Sony brand??
The Lumix GF-1 also looks nice but not sure about how good is it???Is there any add on lens for GF-1??
http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/digital-camera-sensor-size.htm
use the link above to know more about camera sensor...
if you really wanna buy DSLR, you don't have to stick to canon 550D... there are a lot of other choices out there that might suit your budget...
bear in mind that sony NEX3/5 or panasonic GF1 is not consider as a DSLR... they don't have all the control you get in a full blown DSLR... but both lens is changeable... you can add on accessories for both NEX or GF1...
Ok..So what is NEX3/5 or GF-1?? Consider as Digital Cam??? Now I slowly understand that DSLR means those bulky and heavy camera like CAnon 550D...
Alright~ the whole camera thing is so confusing....
NEX3/5 and GF1 are not categorize as DSLR... they are something in between a digital camera and DSLR... image quality is definitely better than digital cam but maybe fall a bit short if compare to DSLR... the trade off of DSLR is of course the size... it depends on individual and i dont really mind the bulkiness of it... in fact the bigger the better!!! haha... feel more secure...
Post a Comment