Wednesday, July 21, 2010

-Online Shopping-

Recently, I am so into the online shopping after bought two clothes from there. Ultimately, it has build my confidence and trust on the e-business. Strictly speaking, I do not trust online business or online purchasing in the first place because I am afraid that once the money been transferred then they are gone, no items courier to my house and unable to contact the person or whatever the matter...So I did not dare to take any risk until my friend introduce one website (www.pasar.my) to me which I think it is pretty good.

There goes my online shopping experience and now I just can't stop browsing the pages. Worse, it make me even lazier and lack of interest in doing the real-life shopping. Of course, I still love to do the window shopping. But not showing as much passion as previous, before the e-commerce era started.

Gosh, I am becoming more and more "emo" and nerdy ~!!! This is what the senior people always scolded us for being the "Internet Era Youngsters" ... Not hanging out or socializing with real-life people, not doing any activities in real-life and 24-hours sitting in front of the PC...~ @.@

No comments: