(Attention: You can't simply crossed the roads in Taiwan as you'll get fined with that. Have to wait for the green light for pedestrians to cross or else ..... either get fined or being run down by the car...their traffic instructions are quite confusing so be safe, just cross the road when the traffic light turns green~!!!!)
By the time the airasia X flight landed in Taoyuan International Airport, it was past 3pm, include the luggage waiting time. It took approximately 40 minutes drive from airport to our guesthouse in Ximending.
I managed to catch a glimpse at the Taipei's view or building on the roadway to guesthouse, BabyHome. Almost the same like in Kuala Lumpur except that their apartments or condominiums or flats building structure are more "square", in more appropriate words to describe is they don't have triangle roofs. Very lame description~!!!
Anyway, on the day 1 in Taipei - we spent some time walking around in Ximending to familiarize the environment. It's like a warm up exercise or appetizer. I have mentioned in my previous blog but I am going to mention it here again. Ximending really crowded with handsome and pretty youngster whether be local people or tourists. They are all very trendy and like many people said, the gals are all with make up - a very heavy make up with all those layers of fake make up, blush, eye liner and etc but their skin is really good. You won't see any pimples or freckles on their face. They have a nice and fair skin too. So me without make up really did looked weird among them.
After that we were on our way to Shilin Night Market. Arh, I realized that Taiwanese like to have dogs as pet and they will brought along their pet when they are out. No matter where I go, for sure I will see the Taiwanese hugging or taking their dogs to shopping or to eatery place. But their dog breed belongs to the good quality and expensive one such as 'hush puppies', terrier, and whatsoever. (Not good in recognizing the dog breed~)
The Shilin Night Market is like our pasar malam as well. There are food and clothes. As usual, it was crowded. I can't hardly breathe due to the crowd and hot weather. I didn't managed to try all the local delicacies as most of their delicacies are fried and I can't consumed much fried food. But did managed to take one or two bites from him.
{A very big hotdog...but not really that nice because I think it contained more flour than hotdog ~)
(Still think that KL one is the best!!!)
(They have variety of fruits during summer and the fruits really taste nice but very very very expensive ~ For that two "cups" of fruits cost me NT300, means RM30++ !!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment