A conversation took place between a daughter and a dad. Okay, not playing any guessing games here. I am the daughter. Now when I want to go for a movie, I have to be very secretive and didn't dare to tell my dad. Is not that I am doing anything wrong or my dad disallowed me to go out.
Okay, it was actually like this. The daughter is getting ready with all the dress up and went down for a dinner before going out for the movie. The daughter always opted for the earlier session movie which normally began at 7pm.
Dad: Why going out so early today??
Daughter (smilling sheepishly): Orhh, going to catch a movie later.
Dad: MOVIE AGAIN???!!! Why there's so many movies to watch and you never finished watching your movies???!!!
Daughter: Errrr...because Cineplex always have new movies on showing and besides, there is no other entertainment in this small town...~
Dad: You really worry that Sibu's cineplex will goes bankrupt ...~
Daughter: =.=""" (LOLz~)
Sigh, so get what I meant...It gives me a nerve and I have to tiptoe each time going out for a movie. But I always failed, nothing can hide from the parents' eyes. They know what I am up to. Sometimes my dear even answered my dad's question innocently while I kept on doing the sssshhhhh sign to him but he always missed the sign~ =.="
His favourite yet funny quote to me, "You really worry that Sibu's cineplex goes bankruptcy ~ ...!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment